ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SITE WILL ESTABLISH ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ACCEPT THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE https://www.sizzlingglamour.com!
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
If you wish to make a formal complaint about any of the editorial content of either the web or print issue on the Editors’ Code of Practice, please send Editorial Complaints through Contact Form.
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect from the effective date specified in the Services Schedule through the completion of the Services contemplated in the Services Schedule.
- 1.1 This Service is owned and operated by Sizzling Glamour.
- 1.2 Where we use the term “Service” we mean any website, mobile site, app, application and/or other service, regardless of how distributed, transmitted, published, or broadcast and any related pages and Content, under our control.
- 1.3 Where we refer to “Content” we mean all content, information and material, including software, technology, text, links, posts, messages, emails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, games and all audio visual or other material available on or through the Service, whether posted, uploaded, transmitted, sent or otherwise made available by us, our licencors, vendors, and/or service providers, or by you, and/or other users or third parties.
- 1.4 Where we refer to “you” and “your” this means or relates to you the user.
- 1.5 You understand and agree that we may add to or change these terms and conditions at any time. New terms and conditions are effective immediately upon posting to the Service. Your continued use of the Service shall form on-going acceptance of these terms and conditions, as updated from time-to-time. We therefore recommend that you check this page regularly.
2. Age Limit
- 2.1 We don’t place any age restrictions to use the website.
- 2.2 We strongly recommend that if you are 13 years of age or older but not yet 18, you ask your parents for permission before sending any information about yourself to anyone over the internet and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe internet use practices.
3. Third party links, service providers and linking to the Service
- 3.1 The Service may include links to services supplied by or operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. We do not control such linked services, and are not responsible for their content, functionality or legality. Those third parties may collect data or solicit personal information from you; we are not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those services may collect. Linking to any other service or website from this Service is at your own risk.
4. Use of the Service by You
- 4.1 You may retrieve and display Content from this Service on a computer screen or other device, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of any Content. You agree to use the Service only for your own personal non-commercial use and lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
5. Content by You or other users
- 5.1 “UGC” means any Content that you or other users upload, submit or make available to the Service.
- 5.2 You understand that your communications on the Service are not private or confidential and may be viewed by others accessing the Service.
6. Additional Rules
- 6.1 We reserve the right to post, from time to time, additional terms and conditions that apply to specific parts of the Service. Such additional terms and conditions will be posted in the relevant parts of the Service, and will be clearly identified. Your use of those parts of the Service constitutes your agreement to those additional terms and conditions.
- 7.1 We respect the intellectual property and other rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate the access of users who infringe the rights of others.
- 7.2 Copyright: If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Service contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, please contact us.
- 8.1 We have the right to terminate your use of or ability to access the Service, for any reason, without notice.
- 9.1 In the event that any term of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable. If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at the postal or email address set out at the head of these terms and conditions.