Flower tattoos for women have become popular not only among those belonging to the excessive hippy sort but also of the general women weather working or house wives, beautiful flower tattoos for women have become beloved.
Predictably, women used to tattoo adorable motifs in delicate colors. But time has moved on now they are going fanatical for unthinkably exciting motifs and also tattooing full body pieces. Flowers had become part of our history and cultures for centuries and flowers are also popular tattoo ideas as most of them carry special symbolic meanings for their unique attributes and historical reasons.
Flowers are one of the most beautiful things created by God and usually treated as a symbol of femininity. Flowers have always been a source of inspiration because of their beauty and fragrance. Flowers play a very important role in each and every occasion for human beings, starting from birth to marriage and even death.
Perhaps that is the reason why men give flowers when courting a woman, and whenever someone is sick to cheer them up. The radiant beauty of the flowers makes us feel better, It is also one of the popular symbols of femininity.
Flower Tattoo Designs for women are empowering and beautiful, they are both feminine and ferocious. Figure of the women body has many gorgeous curves and veiled areas that can be heightened by tattooing a beautiful Flower. A Japanese floral tattoo meaning may be quite different from its meaning in Mexican tattoo art.
As we all know that tattoo art is becoming a new trend among our young generation. As a result, the stunning flower tattoos are winning the hearts of every women now.
Take a look at the amazing beautiful flower tattoos for women that SIZZLING GLAMOUR has brought for you. Do tell us your favorites and comments. XOXO
Rose Flower Tattoos
Rose symbolizes love, beauty, devotion and hope. Rose is a well appreciated floral design and the red color of rose flower reveals out its meaning to large extent, whereas rose pictured along with the thorns may signify pain and loss.
Rose tattoo design holds a very long history in the tattoo art industry as it conveys deep symbolic meaning to others. As, the size of the tattoo is big women love to engrave this tattoo on their back or thighs.
Cherry Blossom Tattoo Designs
Cherry blossom design is the smallest tattoo design among all flower tattoo designs and these types of tattoos are popular among Japanese style tattooing.
- In Japanese culture, this delicate flower represents falling petals being carried by the wind and it blooms for a short period of time. On the other hand in Chinese culture, the flower stands for femininity and love.
- These tattoo designs are not in so much bloom nowadays as their beauty fades away with time.
- Both men and women, who want to go for short design, can surely opt for this design without any second thought.
Sunflower design creates a striking effect on your body and everyone is forced to get inspired by your tattoo idea because of its big size, long petals and eye-catching bright yellow color. The women are extremely fond of sunflower tattoo design because of its delicacy and color.
Women love to get this tattoo inked on their neck, back and thigh. Sunflower design is bigger and brighter than the rest of the flower tattoos. It’s believed that these flowers have the quality of taking the advantage of the opportunity that comes their way and mold them according to their needs or attitude.
As these yellow flowers bring good luck and new opportunities your way, people love to get this tattoo design engrave on their body to stay happy and blessed.
Hibiscus flower tattoo
Hibiscus flower tattoo design has a great influence on the minds of other people. This beautiful flower design looks amazing on the wrist.
- The flower holds a simple meaning in Japanese culture i.e. gentle. While, the Hawaiian culture relates it with power and royalty, which is the reason why the kings and queens of the island love this flower.
- Nowadays, to show their power and royal nature men also love to have this tattoo inked on their arms as a sleeve design.
- The use of vibrant colors like red and yellow makes the tattoo stand out of the crowd and the design gets may compliments for your look.
- Always remember that the meaning of hibiscus flower tattoo changes according to the culture in which it is being used.
Orchid Flower Tattoo
The orchid flower tattoo is gaining lot of popularity all over the world in 2016. The orchid holds different meaning in numerous cultures. The Japanese usually relate this flower with bravery, power and strength. The Chinese people link it with fertility, prosperity and refinement.
The placement of orchid flower tattoo below the neck area is totally awesome and grabs everyone’s attention. The best feature of orchid floral tattoo designs is that it offers wide number of options to you, so that you choose best design according to your personality. If you are looking for a change in your tattoo design from plain to classic, then surely go for orchid tattoo design.
Lily Flower Tattoos
The lily is a worldwide popular flower since ancient times and holds different meaning in various cultures. The charming flower lily tattoo design stands for purity and spirituality.
- In some cultures, these fascinating flowers are used during weddings as they associate newlywed couple in a long lasting relationship. This is the reason the tattoo holds a very special place in the heart of the wedded couple’s.
- Compassion, mourning and understanding are also associated with lily flowers and the tattoo brings happiness in your life.For example – tiger lily stands for prosperity, while calla lily represents beauty.
- The tattoo looks fabulous on the back, thigh and knee area of your body.
- The lily flower tattoo design is also known as a September month flower tattoo design.
Chrysanthemum Tattoo Design
The most attractive flower tattoo design among Japanese tattoo art is Chrysanthemum tattoo design. The tattoo stands for royalty and perfection. People usually engrave this tattoo as a symbol of temporary state of life and death is the ultimate truth of life for every human being because the flower only blooms during the time of autumn.
Japanese people associate this tattoo design with royalty and joy, whereas in china, the tattoo design is associated with simplicity, yet perfection. The chrysanthemum tattoo design looks great on both men and women and complement well with their personality. This flower tattoo idea brings good will into your life.
Make sure that whether your tattoo is a lotus, rose, hibiscus, tulip, lily, poppy or sunflower flower design used in the tattoo, each one holds a deep symbolic meaning and the bearer has to keep that in mind before getting it successfully inked.
Image Source: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66